A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kelso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kelso is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hospital Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelso graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Kelso has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Green Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Gearen Kelso MD and MPH is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine G. Kelso practice?
- Dr. Christine Kelso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Kelso practices Internal Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Del Mar, CA.
See San Diego Internists.