Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Kelso
Dr. Christine Kelso, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with other offices in Carlsbad, CA and Del Mar, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kelso is affiliated with Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and UC San Diego Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Kelso has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Kelso is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Horacio Jinich
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi66
Dr. Jana Cooke
Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Yunsan Huang
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
San Diego, CA 0.01 mi9