A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine King is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. King
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine King, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. King has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Anne King MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. King practice?
- Dr. Christine King has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christine King practices Family Medicine near Medford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Broadview Heights, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Medford Primary Care Doctors.