Dr. Christine Klepp MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 17th, 2016
Love this Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Klepp for 8 yrs and I never met a more caring doctor and person. Unfortunately she is closing her Wellington practice and joining an Orthopedic group in Miami. I am devastated because I know she is one in a million!

January 20th, 2015
absolutely the best doctor
Such a great doctor & a wonderful person .dr KLEPP has been my doctor for 14 yrs wouldn't give her up for anything !!

September 30th, 2013
Uncaring
I saw this Dr for about 7 months for DDD and herniated disc pain management. The front office staff was not efficient or knowledgable about setting appointments or billing my health insurance. My second appt I had a lumbar epidural . I have had dozens over the last years . They did not work! Just a way for them to make more money off of the patients. My insurance did not cover these 100%, leaving me to pay several hundred dollars! I tried to set up payment arrangements, but the Dr refused! I was dropped from the practice and had to abruptly stop the pain medications that were giving me some relief! Thanks Dr Klepp!

September 26th, 2013
not pleasant
Upon arriving at this office you can immediately tell the Dr and staff do not care about the appearance of the facility. The older woman at the window is hard of hearing and is extremely rude and unfriendly. Dr. Klepp is slightly more friendly however she does not want to fix or help the real issues. She basically wants you to have surgery or leave. She does not listen or care about the patients. I would not recommend anyone to this practice. It is clearly not where a patient should go to seek treatment for pain.

December 9th, 2011
She is A great Doctor..Have used her for over 6 years and have never had 1 problem ..I recommend her to everyone...You will not be disappointed ..