A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Knoll
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Knoll Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Knoll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Knoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Mary Knoll MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Knoll practice?
- Dr. Christine Knoll has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Knoll practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians, Phoenix Pediatric Specialists, and Phoenix Hematologists.