A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Knoll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Knoll, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Knoll graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Knoll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Phx Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Knoll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans