A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ku is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ku, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ku has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Wan Yun Ku MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine W. Ku practice?
- Dr. Christine Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ku practices Ophthalmology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA.
See Corona Ophthalmologists.