A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Ku is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Ku, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Ku has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Wan Yun Ku MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine W. Ku practice?
- Dr. Christine Ku has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christine Ku practices Ophthalmology near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Loma Linda, CA.
See Corona Ophthalmologists.