A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Burns, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burns has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Burns MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Burns practice?
- Dr. Christine Burns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Burns practices Ophthalmology near Hudson, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Harbor, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Hudson Ophthalmologists.