A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fleming has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Fleming MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Christine Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Fleming practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.