A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Fleming has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine L Fleming MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Christine Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Fleming practices Anesthesiology and Pediatric Anesthesiology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Anesthesiologists and San Antonio Pediatric Specialists.