A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Holland, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Holland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Holland MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Holland practice?
- Dr. Christine Holland has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Holland practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Northville, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.