A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Holland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Holland is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holland
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Holland Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Holland, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. Holland graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Holland has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lynn Holland MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Holland practice?
- Dr. Christine Holland has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Holland practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Allergists and Ann Arbor Internists.