Dr. Christine Phillips DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

June 7th, 2016
Great dr, very professional with a good bedside manor.

October 23rd, 2015
Excellent Care
Very friendly yet highly professional!! Excellent referral recommendations. Very positive office visit!

March 25th, 2015
Dr. Phillips is hands down the best OB in the area. She spends time talking about what is going on in your life and is very knowledgable. When I had an appendectomy and was in the recovery room, she recognized me even though she had only seen me 3 times over 3 years and stopped in later to check in on me! She is so fun and makes you feel like you have been friends forever that you actually look forward to your yearly appointment! She also does a great job of listening to your concerns and helping you know what to be worried about and what is not a big deal. I am so grateful that I found her 9 years ago and recommend her to everyone I meet!

April 30th, 2013
Dr. Phillips is the real deal. If you want a doctor who is thorough, knowledgeable, completely available, and amazingly kind, Dr. Phillips is your girl. She delivered my third born and after two other OB- GYN's in other states, I felt like I was in heaven with her understanding as a woman, a mother, and a friend. She treats everyone with respect and a feeling that she has known you forever. She has gone above and beyond what I feel is superior care. There is no one else in town to see!!!!

March 30th, 2012
Dr. Phillips
The concern/care she took for me and my treatment was amazing. She took time to explain procedures step by step with me and truly cared. She is an amazing doctor.

December 8th, 2011
Dr. Phillips is the best!
I have been seeing Dr. Phillips for 2 years for my gyno needs. She is amazing. She is so sweet and actually cares. She explains everything and takes the time you need. She always makes sure that you are happy and she addressed all your needs before leaving. She also always says I can call for anything at any time. She is the best!