Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marie-Christine Lajeunesse
Dr. Marie-Christine Lajeunesse, MD, FACS, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in Reno, NV, with other offices in Reno, NV and Portola, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Urology. Dr. Lajeunesse is affiliated with Saint Marys Regional Medical Center, Tahoe Forest Hospital and Barton Memorial Hospital. Dr. Lajeunesse has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Marie-Christine Lajeunesse has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...