A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lay, FRCP, FRCPC, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lay graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Lay has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Louise Lay FRCP, FRCPC, and MD is a female Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Lay practice?
- Dr. Christine Lay has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lay practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.