Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Lay
Dr. Christine Lay, MD, FRCP, FRCPC is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lay is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, St Lukes Roosevelt and Saint Luke`s Roosevelt Hospital Center-Roosevelt Division. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Lay has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. Christine Lay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Armando Aloran
New York, NY 0 mi36
Dr. Zuzana Belisova-Gyure
Neurology, Sleep Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Michael Gelfand
Neurology, Psychiatry, Residency
New York, NY 0.01 mi7