A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lepoudre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lepoudre is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lepoudre graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Lepoudre has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lepoudre accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Lepoudre practice?
Dr. Christine Lepoudre practices Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery near Brighton, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Novi, MI and Farmington, MI.
See Brighton Otolaryngologists.