Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Lepoutre
Dr. Christine Lepoutre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rockville, MD, with other offices in Kensington, MD and Washington, DC (and 1 other location). She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry, Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lepoutre is affiliated with Ralph Henry Johnson Va Medical Center and Musc Medical Center. Dr. Lepoutre has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Lepoutre has the following 3 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Lepoutre is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. Janet Noel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi17
Dr. Aloysius Pereira
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Rockville, MD 0 mi25
Dr. Renee Carter
Rockville, MD 0 mi25