A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lian is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lian graduated from Norman Bethune University Of Medical Sciences, Changchun.
Dr. Lian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lian MD is a female Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Lian practice?
- Dr. Christine Lian has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lian practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Dermatopathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.