Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Lin
Dr. Christine Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Clackamas, OR, with other offices in Newberg, OR and Hood River, OR (and 3 other locations). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Providence Newberg Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital and Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Lin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clackamas, OR.
Dr. Regan Duffy
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine
Clackamas, OR 0.01 mi10
Dr. Stephen Bader
Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine
Clackamas, OR 0.01 mi33
Dr. Shane Rogosin
Medical Oncology, Hematology, Internal Medicine
Clackamas, OR 0.01 mi13