A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Lin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Hood River Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Lin Lin MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine L. Lin practice?
- Dr. Christine Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Lin practices Internal Medicine near Newberg, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Newberg Internists.