Dr. Christine Littlefield Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Littlefield?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christine Littlefield?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2013

She's great

My son spent the first ten days in the NICU undergoing hypothermia therapy. They were concerned that he had sustained brain damage during the birth. So I was very concerned about his development mentally and physically because I won't know that he didn't receive any damage until he is old enough for school according to the neurologist. I came to Dr Littlefield's office and she was very thorough and gave me some tips and exercises to help ensure that he reaches his milestones. She was very comforting and reassured me that he was doing fine. But she will defintiely tell you if she sees something that's a little off that you need to work on. I only went to her three times in office and she was very prompt when I would call (I usually got a call back with an answer within a few hours) but I really thought she was a great doctor and I wish I could have stayed with their practice when we moved.

October 11th, 2012

Dr littlefield is an awesome doctor

August 9th, 2009

Dr Littlefield is the type of pediatrician that supports, educates and comforts when needed. She is caring and helpful in times of crisis or just check ups.

May 18th, 2015