A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Litwin-Sanguinetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Litwin-Sanguinetti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Litwin-Sanguinetti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Litwin-Sanguinetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ann Litwin-Sanguinetti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Litwin-Sanguinetti practice?
- Dr. Christine Litwin-Sanguinetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Litwin-Sanguinetti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Obstetricians & Gynecologists.