A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lloyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lloyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lloyd
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lloyd Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lloyd, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lloyd graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lloyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Roper Hospital
- Bon Secours-St Francis Xavier Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Patricia Lloyd MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine P. Lloyd practice?
- Dr. Christine Lloyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lloyd practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Psychiatrists and Charleston Geriatric Doctors.