A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lomotan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lomotan is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lomotan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lomotan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lomotan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomotan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lomotan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Agbayani Lomotan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Lomotan practice?
- Dr. Christine Lomotan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lomotan practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.