A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lomotan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lomotan is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lomotan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lomotan graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lomotan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Agbayani Lomotan MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. Lomotan practice?
- Dr. Christine Lomotan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Lomotan practices Family Medicine near Lakewood, WA.
See Lakewood Primary Care Doctors.