A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lyons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lyons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lyons, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Lyons graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lyons has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine W Lyons MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine W. Lyons practice?
- Dr. Christine Lyons has 7 office locations.
Dr. Christine Lyons practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coatesville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Exton, PA.
See Coatesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.