A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Wayne County Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Foster DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Foster practice?
- Dr. Christine Foster has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Foster practices Family Medicine near Bowling Green, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Monticello, KY.
See Bowling Green Family Physicians.