A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Foster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Wayne County Hospital
- Medical Center at Bowling Green
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Foster DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Foster practice?
- Dr. Christine Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Foster practices Family Medicine near Hendersonville, TN.
See Hendersonville Primary Care Doctors.