A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Kennedy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kennedy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Kennedy has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Covington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Kennedy MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Christine Kennedy has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Kennedy practices Diagnostic Radiology near Edgewood, KY.