A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Lee MD is a female Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Lee practices Gynecologic Oncology near Shenandoah, TX.