A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Mihee Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shenandoah, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.