A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Lee, MD is board certified in Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Lee has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Lee MD is a female Oncologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Christine Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Christine Lee practices Gynecologic Oncology near Shenandoah, TX.