Dr. Christine Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 12th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
I am very pleased with my surgery and care that Dr. Lee and her staff have provided

March 18th, 2017
A+ Doctor in books!
I trust her so much. She is very knowledgeable, her background is very impressive and she is very caring all that makes the great doctor she is. She makes sure everyone is doing their job to give you the best care because she truly does care about her patients. She always sits and visits with myself and my husband explaining every detail never rushing us. Always having a hug for me to reassure me or just comfort me through my storm. I know for a fact she goes the extra mile!

December 14th, 2016
Prior to surgury I thought I had really found a caring and loving long term Dr. The staff was like a second family to me but unfortunately the surgery after care has been a very traumatic experience, with the help of the staff. I can count on one hand, how many times I've seen Dr Lee since having my surgery. 90% of the time I was pushed off on another Dr and the nurse practioner. Often times, I had driven out to the office only to be told "the dr had to step out for emergency surgery." Other times I was left in the waiting room for hours. I was never rescheduled with Dr Lee. While the office staff are friendly, the office dynamics are very unorganized and I've tried to complain to the "office manager" but had no success even doing that. The only time I had consistent communication was again, PRIOR to my surgery, then when I had a bill. My hospital stay was not the best either. I'm extremely dissapointed and wish that my experience was better. The office itself is lovely....

May 5th, 2016
Dr Lee was absolutely the sweetest, most considerate, kind Dr I could have asked for. She performed a complete hysterectomy on me after finding a mass on ovaries and uterus... thankfully benign. Surgery went very well and I healed quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

March 29th, 2016
Excellent, Caring Doctor and Staff
I got my cancer diagnosis and went to one recommended doctor's office. I explained I had a cancer diagnosis and they said they only had an opening in one month. I called Dr. Lee's office and she got me in to her office in two days and scheduled for surgery the same week. Because of her fast response I did not need to go through radiation or chemo. She was considerate and kind with me, gave me a big hug in the pre-op room and said I would be fine when I broke down. When I ask my gyno's staff for the second referral and they gave me Dr. Lee, I was told she was demanding of her staff, very exacting, but her bedside manner with me was always warm and caring. Yes, she may be demanding, but isn't that what you want from a surgeon? Her staff has always been very responsive as well.

January 20th, 2016
Dr. Lee is very compassionate doctor. She explained my diagnosis really well answerd all my questions. She did not pressure me for surgery she gave me time think about it and asked me to call back to schedule. My call was returned the same day I called to schedule surgery and it was after five o'clock. The sweet little girl that called made sure my question got answer she did not rush me off the phone at the end of the call she made sure that if I had any other questions that would come up later on just call and she would get them answerd. I will recommend Dr. Lee. The only problem I did have was making a appointment. I called the office 3-4 times the person that does new patient appointment is rude does not return the call like she says she will. Other than that the front office and the little nurse make you feel like family.

November 16th, 2015
I was diagnosed with Stage IV ovarian cancer 8 years ago. I just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Lee. I recommend her highly. I love her staff. I like that she has a person answering the phone and I am not put in the Q like so many doctors offices.

October 15th, 2015
Why would a doctor tell you, "it is worse than I thought" when dealing with a cancer diagnosis ? Shouldn't hope be part of getting well ? Please think twice before going to Dr. Christine Lee . I hope the surgery went well, because there is NO after care. She is clueless how to care for her patients outside of surgery. The two doctors she recommended also were terrible, the doctor who place the port, which was constant pain until removal, the doctor who performed radiation acted like a used car salesman. THINK 3 TIMES BEFORE GOING TO THIS DOCTOR !

August 8th, 2015
Incredible physician!
Dr. Lee saved my life. She is compassionate, forthright and a terrific doctor. She answered all my questions, explained everything in detail, took as much time as I needed during consultations and was very helpful in helping me understand my disease. She gave me hope. I have recommended her to others. I am exceptionally pleased with the care she has given me. 5 stars plus for this physician!

March 31st, 2015
Worst doc ever

February 27th, 2015
The office is great. Angel is one the best persons in the office.

October 30th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr.Lee has been beyond amazing, she without a doubt has saved my life. Dr. Lee has become a friend and is always available when I need her. She gives me her honest opinion and advice. I would recommend her every single time!