Dr. Christine Lee MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

no change

May 5th, 2016
Dr Lee was absolutely the sweetest, most considerate, kind Dr I could have asked for. She performed a complete hysterectomy on me after finding a mass on ovaries and uterus... thankfully benign. Surgery went very well and I healed quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend her!!!

March 29th, 2016
Excellent, Caring Doctor and Staff
I got my cancer diagnosis and went to one recommended doctor's office. I explained I had a cancer diagnosis and they said they only had an opening in one month. I called Dr. Lee's office and she got me in to her office in two days and scheduled for surgery the same week. Because of her fast response I did not need to go through radiation or chemo. She was considerate and kind with me, gave me a big hug in the pre-op room and said I would be fine when I broke down. When I ask my gyno's staff for the second referral and they gave me Dr. Lee, I was told she was demanding of her staff, very exacting, but her bedside manner with me was always warm and caring. Yes, she may be demanding, but isn't that what you want from a surgeon? Her staff has always been very responsive as well.

January 19th, 2016
Dr. Lee is very compassionate doctor. She explained my diagnosis really well answerd all my questions. She did not pressure me for surgery she gave me time think about it and asked me to call back to schedule. My call was returned the same day I called to schedule surgery and it was after five o'clock. The sweet little girl that called made sure my question got answer she did not rush me off the phone at the end of the call she made sure that if I had any other questions that would come up later on just call and she would get them answerd. I will recommend Dr. Lee. The only problem I did have was making a appointment. I called the office 3-4 times the person that does new patient appointment is rude does not return the call like she says she will. Other than that the front office and the little nurse make you feel like family.

November 15th, 2015
I was diagnosed with Stage IV ovarian cancer 8 years ago. I just had my 2nd surgery with Dr. Lee. I recommend her highly. I love her staff. I like that she has a person answering the phone and I am not put in the Q like so many doctors offices.

October 15th, 2015
Why would a doctor tell you, "it is worse than I thought" when dealing with a cancer diagnosis ? Shouldn't hope be part of getting well ? Please think twice before going to Dr. Christine Lee . I hope the surgery went well, because there is NO after care. She is clueless how to care for her patients outside of surgery. The two doctors she recommended also were terrible, the doctor who place the port, which was constant pain until removal, the doctor who performed radiation acted like a used car salesman. THINK 3 TIMES BEFORE GOING TO THIS DOCTOR !

August 8th, 2015
Incredible physician!
Dr. Lee saved my life. She is compassionate, forthright and a terrific doctor. She answered all my questions, explained everything in detail, took as much time as I needed during consultations and was very helpful in helping me understand my disease. She gave me hope. I have recommended her to others. I am exceptionally pleased with the care she has given me. 5 stars plus for this physician!

February 27th, 2015
The office is great. Angel is one the best persons in the office.

October 29th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr.Lee has been beyond amazing, she without a doubt has saved my life. Dr. Lee has become a friend and is always available when I need her. She gives me her honest opinion and advice. I would recommend her every single time!

February 1st, 2012
Dr Christine Lee
Dr Christine Lee is an extremely knowledgable doctor in her field. She puts her patients first. She is very caring and understanding. She will do w ...

September 11th, 2011
Horrible.
Unfortunately, Lee had the task of breaking the news to our family that our Grandmother did indeed have cancer. It was the cancer that eventually took her life, and for that, we are all sad. BUT - what happened in the time between, borders on CRIMINAL. After some debate, it was decided that a radical hysterectomy was the best thing to do. It was a horrible procedure, but we did think that things were better for a bit. My Grandmother was able to return home for a few months, but spoke frequently of what was becoming excruciating pain, at an alarming rate. By then, we knew that the caner was growing, but Lee was unable to determine the source of the pain. At that point, I believe that Lee decided it was all in my Grandmothers head and was only providing minimal pain medicine (even after we begged and pleaded for something stronger). She provided a light hydroconine and suggested she could take an over-the-counter for "flair-ups". After weeks of being in limbo, we finally decided that it was in our best interest to leave the care of Dr. Lee and move to MD Anderson, but not before one last round of tests were done. Her office ran a scan one last time (of several "attempts" to find the source of pain) and came back with one final "we-didn't-find-anything". That was the last straw. Upon admission to MD Anderson, the EXACT SAME SCAN was run again - literally 3 days later that the one Lee's office performed. At that point, a GRAPEFRUIT sized tumor was found growing into the base of her spine. She was immediately put on a morphine drip, as her vitals were indicating that the likely hood of her dying from PAIN alone was very high. We immediately asked how that could be missed - surely it was not true.... Literally a room full of world class specialists from MD Anderson bowed there head and no one would say a word. Never-mind the GROSS MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE - because I can get over that part. I believe the cancer took my Grandmother, and there was nothing we could do to stop it - BUT - The outrageous, cruel, condescending tone and complete lack of bedside manner were a contributing factor in the progression of the illness. It was easy to get an appointment, and it took forever to wait in the office, but that has become the norm. The staff was pleasant enough, but there were several "forgotten" phone calls, and a couple where incorrect information was passed along. The follow up was what could be considered criminal, disgusting at best. It has been two years now, but to just not say anything at all to prevent the same thing happening to someone else would be a disrespect to my loved one. Before you schedule your appointment, please weigh your options.

August 25th, 2011
Dr. Lee saved my life. She provided great care and took the time to follow up and provide proper treatments.

June 10th, 2010
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Lee is very professional. I had an excellent experience with her. She has excellent bed side manner, takes time to explain everything to you.