A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Sunnyview Hospital and Rehabilitation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Christine Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Niskayuna, NY.