A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Malaty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Malaty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Malaty graduated from None Reported.
Dr. Malaty has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- University Medical Center At Princeton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine B Malaty DO is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christine B. Malaty practice?
- Dr. Christine Malaty has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Malaty practices Pediatrics near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Pediatricians.