A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Mansfield, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Mansfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Recurrent)
- Ovulation Induction
- Reproductive Medicine
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Mansfield has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Mansfield MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine Mansfield practice?
- Dr. Christine Mansfield has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Mansfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ and Bedford, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.