A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Mansfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Mansfield, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Mansfield, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- in vitro fertilization
- intrauterine insemination
- tubal reversal
Education & Awards
Dr. Mansfield graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mansfield has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Walsh Mansfield MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Christine W. Mansfield practice?
- Dr. Christine Mansfield has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Mansfield practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Tucson Endocrinologists.