by Morgan Archer on Apr 30th, 2016

So Farr very positive.

by Lindsey Stanlick on Apr 11th, 2016

Everyone made me feel very comfortable, very glad I choose to come here.

Mar 18th, 2016

Dr.Mansfield was very knowledgeablea about infertility and miscarriage. My husband and I feel like we are in good hands after havin our consult with her. She made us feel comfortable and it was nice to talk to someone who had answers and restored hope.

Feb 16th, 2016

Very happy with my experience so far! I did not feel rushed and all my questions were answered thoroughly.

Feb 2nd, 2016

She is caring and engaged in our desire to conceive and offered new approaches and solutions.

Jan 20th, 2016

Phenominal experience. Great and amazing team. Vey suppportive. Way above expectation. Made those very hard times so easy for us.

Jan 16th, 2016

Dr. Mansfield has been the only doctor that I feel genuinely cares. She is great and has helped ease the pain of all my problems.

Jan 15th, 2016

I enjoyed my visit. My doctor was informative and kind. She seemed to relate to our situation.

Dec 2nd, 2015

Super friendly. Very thorough in exam and informing as we went along.

Nov 19th, 2015

Friendly, kind, warm and welcoming.

Oct 31st, 2015

Dr. Mansfield is kind and easy to talk to. She is the best doctor I have seen in Tucson.

Oct 18th, 2015

I was very nervous coming in here and everyone was wonderful and made me feel comfortable.

Sep 26th, 2015

Dr. Mansfield is wonderful! We felt very comfortable with her and her staff. :):):).

Sep 15th, 2015

She was knowledgable and made us feel comfortable with the process.

Aug 22nd, 2015

Absolutely fantastic experience. No waiting and staff was great! Dr Mansfield did a great job explaining everything!

Aug 16th, 2015

Great experience, everyone is so nice and professional. I love the facility very neat and clean.

Amazing Staff show details Amazing Staff
Aug 1st, 2015

I am completely amazed with the customer service of the entire staff at Dr. Mansfield's office! Upon entering the office, I was greeted with a friendly smile and welcome! I felt extremely comfortable when my husband and I met Dr. Mansfield and easily connected with her! I am so happy to be treated by the Mansfield team!

Jul 8th, 2015

What an amazing doctor and staff!! I have been going to Dr. Mansfield for about 7 months and I am so impressed with her and the ARI staff. She is positive and encouraging in every step of the way. She knows her stuff and doesn't leave much room for error by fully testing you so she can gain a good idea of what she needs to do to help you achieve a pregnancy. Her staff is top notch and so helpful. GREAT doctor & great staff, so pleased to be a patient of hers!!

Jun 27th, 2015

Very pleasant, informative, and professional.

Jun 18th, 2015

Felt very comfortable and informed.

May 15th, 2015

Doctor was wonderful !!! Staff was amazing!!

May 9th, 2015

The staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Mansfield was very thorough, knowledgable and answered all of our questions. We are very excited and hopeful to continue our IVF journey with Dr. Mansfield and the team at Arizona Reproductive Institute!

May 8th, 2015

Very accommodating and kind!

May 7th, 2015

everyone has been great. The staff did not have us waiting long to be seen and run test. Dr. Mansfield made me feel really comfortable.

May 6th, 2015

Very nice, explained everything thoroughly... Answered all my questions.

Apr 28th, 2015

Everyone was very courteous. They did not keep me waiting, punctuality is very important to me.

Apr 24th, 2015

Staff and doctor is very friendly and make the pt feel comfortable. .

Mar 28th, 2015

I was excited to meet Dr. Mansfield after hearing so many positive remarks. She was friendly, welcoming, and courteous at our first meeting today. Looking forward to working with her and the rest of ARI staff.

Mar 6th, 2015

Everyone was very warm and welcoming. Definitely appreciated!

Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Mansfield was very professional and insightful. She went over all the aspects of our situation thoroughly and we were very pleased with our visit. We feel confident in her ability to assist us. The staff was very polite and professional as well.

Sep 14th, 2014

Very professional and also very friendly every time I come in.

great dr with super friendly staff show details great dr with super friendly staff
Aug 16th, 2014

dr and staff were super professional and nice :) very impressed with facility and the way that i was made to feel comfortable.

Mar 23rd, 2014

Dr. Mansfield and all her staff are awesome.

Mar 22nd, 2014

From the moment we stepped into the office, my husband and I were made to feel welcomed. Being greeted with smiles and attitudes of 'How can we help you.' Our first visit gitters quickly went away.

Staff is great show details Staff is great
Feb 16th, 2014

The wait time is a little long. Especially for early morning appointments. But the staff is great about responding to questions.

Nov 7th, 2013

Los encanta la Doctra Mansfield. La oficina y las muchachas los tratan muy bien. Los encanta que entramos a la oficina y Santa es la primera que vemos. Y luego vemos Aracely y siempre con una sonrisa en las cara.

Jul 24th, 2013

Dr. Mansfield is a very professional doctor. She has a warm personality that puts a patient's nerves at ease. She listens carefully and answers questions directly and honestly. She is a fabulous doctor!

by Lori P. on Jun 12th, 2013

Extremely efficient doctor.

by Jennifer K on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr. Mansfield was wonderful every step of the way. The Staff was very helpful in answering all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Mansfield seems to genuinely care about her patients and remembers the appointment before and the issues I was having and didn't have to read a chart to remember who I was, that says a lot for a doctor.

by R.D. on Apr 5th, 2013

Dr Mansfield is awesome. She is very kind and personable. You can tell she really cares about the patients.

by M.H. on Mar 19th, 2013

Dr. Mansfield and staff made this entire process much easier for me and my husband. The staff is extremely informative and pleasent when explaining procedures and test results. An office I would reccommend for sure.

by Logan O. on Feb 19th, 2013

Dr. Mansfield's positive attitude and professional abilities made this entire IVF much more bearable than I ever imaged it could be...

Highly Recommended show details Highly Recommended
Nov 16th, 2012

The staff is amazing. They will answer any questions you have. Dr Mansfield is extremely kind and passionate about her job. She is excited to help and I look forward to working with her!

Nov 14th, 2012

Dr. Mansfield was very thorough and explained everything in a way that was easy to understand. -- KK

Nov 9th, 2012

We have only had one consultation, but our experience so far has been very positive and we appreciate how encouraging Dr. Mansfield has been. One note - I had to fax my new patient forms from my office before our initial consultation. For privacy, it would be nice if the center's logo (the egg and sperm logo) was not so large and prominent on the form.

Excellent! show details Excellent!
Nov 4th, 2012

Dr. Mansfield is very welcoming and takes the time to answer all your questions throughly. You never feel rushed like most doctor offices.

Oct 27th, 2012

Everyone at Dr. Mansfield's office is so nice and very helpful.

Best Doctor I have ever seen. show details Best Doctor I have ever seen.
Oct 19th, 2011

I will recommened Dr. Mansfield to everyone. She is the most kind and caring doctor I have ever been to. I noticed she is not just that way to her patients but her staff too. During my fertility treatments I had to go into her office as an emergency several times. In fact I was there almost everyday at one point. Dr. Mansfield always made herself available. I never had a nurse treating me instead. Which is a nice change from all my past doctors.I had come in on a Sunday to the clinic as an emergency and ended up needed surgery that same day. Dr. Mansfield was not the doctor on call that weekend but she showed up to take care of me anyway. It made me feel like she truely cared about me. The best part is I am now pregnant. So she was successful in getting me pregnant too.

Wonderful person show details Wonderful person
Feb 5th, 2011

She is one of the most amazing health care providers I have ever met. During the last six months; she had been very patient in answering our questions, and promptly replying to queries. Most importantly, we did not just feel that we were under the care of a good doctor, rather a good human being.

Excellent show details Excellent
Nov 20th, 2010

She's the best Dr. I have ever had. The most caring one too and thorough. I have already recommended her to my friends. I wish every doctor cared the way she seems to.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Jul 4th, 2010

Dr. Mansfield has a great bedside manner. She has taken the time during appointments to explain my treatment to me and answered all my questions. Highly recommend!

Sep 30th, 2009