Dr. Christine Martin MD Patient Reviews

April 27th, 2013
Highly recommend
Dr. Martin is well loved by my children. She is calm and respectful of their needs. She listens to them and integrates their feelings and wishes into her care. She trusts my instincts as a parent and makes be feel comfortable and confident in my judgement. I tell all my parent friends about her as I think she is the best pediatrician I've take them to (of three).

March 29th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor, Wonderful and quiet clinic
Dr. Martin is a wonderful person, kind hearted, and an excellent practitioner. She is attentive to my daughter's needs, has been in contact with us after hours, and follows up on even minor ailments. It is easy to get an appointment in her small clinic - she will even see my child where she feels most comfortable; as she plays at the train table in the waiting room. We feel luck to have found her and look forward to Dr. Christine being a part of our family for a long time.

September 28th, 2012
Receptionist is very snoody
I have dealt with the office gal several times and she has been very unpleasant to deal with. Dr. Martin is great, but it really ruins the experience when her receptionist is very snoody and not very great to work with. We also waited over thirty minutes to see her, and we were the second appointment for the day. We have never had to be at the doctor's office for an hour, which we were last time. I have to say we are going to have to look for a new doctor.