Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Highly recommend  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2013

Dr. Martin is well loved by my children. She is calm and respectful of their needs. She listens to them and integrates their feelings and wishes into her care. She trusts my instincts as a parent and makes be feel comfortable and confident in my judgement. I tell all my parent friends about her as I think she is the best pediatrician I've take them to (of three).

|  Fantastic Doctor, Wonderful and quiet clinic  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2013

Dr. Martin is a wonderful person, kind hearted, and an excellent practitioner. She is attentive to my daughter's needs, has been in contact with us after hours, and follows up on even minor ailments. It is easy to get an appointment in her small clinic - she will even see my child where she feels most comfortable; as she plays at the train table in the waiting room. We feel luck to have found her and look forward to Dr. Christine being a part of our family for a long time.

|  Receptionist is very snoody  |  show details
Sep 28th, 2012

I have dealt with the office gal several times and she has been very unpleasant to deal with. Dr. Martin is great, but it really ruins the experience when her receptionist is very snoody and not very great to work with. We also waited over thirty minutes to see her, and we were the second appointment for the day. We have never had to be at the doctor's office for an hour, which we were last time. I have to say we are going to have to look for a new doctor.

|  Best pediatrician EVER!  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

I absolutely adored having Dr. Martin as our pediatrician, as did both my children Jack (3) and Grace (18 months), and only because we moved out of state did we sadly have to find a new pediatrician. You can truly tell she loves her patients and is invested in them, going as far as giving me her personal phone number and answering 2 emergergency calls after 10, to said cell. NEVER once did she say a word, even though I oincidentally found out later they actually have a pediatric nurse/call line, with doctors from EM.after hours, that is how dedicated she is to her patients. You can not go wrong with Dr. Martin, she is the absolute best!