A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Matijasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Matijasic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matijasic
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matijasic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Matijasic, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matijasic graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Matijasic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marianne Matijasic DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Matijasic practice?
- Dr. Christine Matijasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Matijasic practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.