A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Matijasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Matijasic is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matijasic
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matijasic Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Matijasic, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Matijasic graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Matijasic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marianne Matijasic DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Matijasic practice?
- Dr. Christine Matijasic has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Matijasic practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.