A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Matijasic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Matijasic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Matijasic, DO is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Matijasic graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Matijasic has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Marianne Matijasic DO is a female Rheumatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Matijasic practice?
- Dr. Christine Matijasic has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Matijasic practices Rheumatology near New York, NY.
See New York Rheumatologists.