A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine McCarty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine McCarty, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. McCarty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine H McCarty MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Christine H. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Christine McCarty has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine McCarty practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Asheboro, NC and Camp Hill, PA.
See Greensboro Internists and Greensboro Oncologists.