A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine McDavit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine McDavit is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine McDavit, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McDavit graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. McDavit has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- California Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Theresa McDavit MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine T. McDavit practice?
- Dr. Christine McDavit has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine McDavit practices Emergency Medicine near Lodi, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Victorville, CA.
See Lodi Emergency Physicians.