Dr. Christine Mcginn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christine Mcginn?

February 5th, 2017

Too busy to be bothered after check clears

January 2nd, 2017

Disillusioned

May 26th, 2016

Dr. McGinn is the best.

I did not see Dr. McGinn for transgender surgery. I am a cis-gender male. I was bitten severely in the nose by a dog and taken to the Doylestown, PA Hospital ER when she was the on-call plastic surgeon. It was late at night, but she drove to the hospital in 20 minutes. She was comforting and reassuring throughout the procedure. She was ultra-meticulous in sewing up my nose, taking extra time to ensure I would not have a scar even though part of my right nostril was almost detached. Within two months, you would never know anything had happened to me. Only when I was getting the stitches out at her clinic days later, did she tell me her story I am ever thankful that she was on-call that night (and I can brag that I have the world's only stunningly beautiful former NASA Astronaut, former Navy Lt. Commander, and transgendered plastic surgeon). One in a million! From the moment she walked into the room until my final followup visit after the

June 17th, 2015

An outstanding professional in all aspects. An exceptional surgeon.

May 24th, 2011

Excellent Competence, Reassurance & Compassion

Excellent results.Perfect combination of professionalism and relaxing self-assured attitude with tangible sense of compassion.

January 7th, 2011

Miss

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McGinn. She is an absolutely top-notch professional who is at the top of her game. Because I had a most unusual medical issue Dr. McGinn pioneered an innovative approach to resolve my problem and lead directly to my full recovery. Her bedside manner is the most compassionate and comforting of any I have ever encountered. I have rarely waited more than a couple of minutes in her office, and on a number of occasions I was able to begin my appointment with her a few minutes ahead of my scheduled appointment time. Her office staff: Lisa, Sara, and Jackie are supremely gifted and empathetic. They instictively reach out to patients and provide quality assistance above and beyond that which is normally expected. In short, Dr. McGinn and her staff have it all together professionally, as well as on the human level, and I wholeheartedly believe there is no better medical practice in Pennsylvania.

August 9th, 2017