Plastic Surgeon

18 Village Sq
New Hope, PA 18938
215-693-1199
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Illegally Implanted Covert Technology  |  show details
by Brianna Lee Cruff on Jun 13th, 2013

Went to McGinn for a tracheal shave (remove point from adam's apple to feminize throat). She botched the surgery and left the point. I am not the only client she has done this to. Discovered a year later she had also implanted covert technology during the surgery that allow a religious extremist movement to stalk and attack me...some of whom seem to overlap with organized crime, psychiatry and government. As a result I have been further victimized by gang stalking, torture, privacy violation, home intrusion, brainwashing (they use hypnosis during sleep and wake the victims repeatedly after each session), they also seem to broadcast some sort of voyeurism show involving the victims of these implants which leads to more obsessed stalking in my view. Christine McGinn would not respond to my inqueries regarding who ordered her to put this additional tech in me or what type of covert tech she installed. I have been a victim of multiple tech systems the first was implanted during childhood, another time in 2000 and again with Christine McGinn May 2008.

|  Excellent Competence, Reassurance & Compassion  |  show details
May 23rd, 2011

Excellent results.Perfect combination of professionalism and relaxing self-assured attitude with tangible sense of compassion.

|  Miss  |  show details
by Kerri Ellen on Jan 7th, 2011

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. McGinn. She is an absolutely top-notch professional who is at the top of her game. Because I had a most unusual medical issue Dr. McGinn pioneered an innovative approach to resolve my problem and lead directly to my full recovery. Her bedside manner is the most compassionate and comforting of any I have ever encountered. I have rarely waited more than a couple of minutes in her office, and on a number of occasions I was able to begin my appointment with her a few minutes ahead of my scheduled appointment time. Her office staff: Lisa, Sara, and Jackie are supremely gifted and empathetic. They instictively reach out to patients and provide quality assistance above and beyond that which is normally expected. In short, Dr. McGinn and her staff have it all together professionally, as well as on the human level, and I wholeheartedly believe there is no better medical practice in Pennsylvania.