A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine McKiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKiernan
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. McKiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine McKiernan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKiernan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. McKiernan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A McKiernan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. McKiernan practice?
- Dr. Christine McKiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine McKiernan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Critical Care Practitioners.