A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine McKiernan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKiernan
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. McKiernan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine McKiernan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKiernan graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. McKiernan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine A McKiernan MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine A. McKiernan practice?
- Dr. Christine McKiernan has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine McKiernan practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Pediatricians and Springfield Critical Care Practitioners.