I recently switched from another well known OBGYN show details I recently switched from another well known OBGYN
Aug 21st, 2013

I am glad I switched and wish I would have sooner.

One of A kind OBGYN!! show details One of A kind OBGYN!!
by H.R. on Sep 18th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Mestemacher for 16 years now. She was so good that I followed her from one large practice she was a part of to her own practice. Her staff has always been very professional, friendly and competent. They are a wonderful reflection of Dr. Mestemacher. I am so thankful to find such a wonderful doctor and office staff all in one place!!

Best Gynecologist ever!! show details Best Gynecologist ever!!
Dec 4th, 2011

She is a very caring and concerned dr. Will take care of you no matter what, wouldn't ever use anyone else.. You always feel comfortable and well taken care of and answers all question and some you didnt know to ask.. Great Dr..

by Janice on Jul 2nd, 2009

I love Dr. Mestemacher and her staff. She is very caring, compassionate, and takes her time with each patient. I would recommend her to anyone.

May 26th, 2009

I love Dr. Mestemacher and her staff. They are friendly and professional.

Apr 26th, 2009

Great dr.!

Dr. Mestemacher is the best !!! show details Dr. Mestemacher is the best !!!
by Elaine Brewer on Mar 30th, 2009

Dr. Mestemacher delivered all 3 of my children and I have nothing but glowing recommendations. She still holds a special place in our hearts. She is caring and thorough.

A great choice for an OB/GYN show details A great choice for an OB/GYN
by Christine on Feb 22nd, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Mestemacher for over 9 years now. She is kind and knowledgeable. She saw me through infertility issues and then through 3 succesfull pregnancies. Her office staff is top notch and her nurses are great!

by Vikki on Feb 8th, 2009

Dr. Mestemacher is a wonderful doctor. She is very compassionate and never rushed to get on to the next patient. Her office staff are very nice and helpful too. They always know us personally when we visit the office. The only reason I am not still seeing her is because we moved out of state.