A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Metz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Metz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Metz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Metz graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Metz has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- New Milford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Mary Metz MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Metz practice?
- Dr. Christine Metz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine Metz practices Internal Medicine near Danbury, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Reidsville, NC and New Fairfield, CT.
See Danbury Internists.