Dr. Christine Meyer MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
I found her to be lacking in the ability to listen .
She was cold and smug about your feelings or your basic intelligence about your health . Your opinions dont count and she belittles what other Doctors have advised you to do or not do . After I was sick and was hospitalized I found out she was not on staff at any hospital and as her patient I had to have one of her associates attend me at the hospital.. Needless to say I will NOT be her patient ever again!

June 9th, 2017
A Doctor who cares
Spends a time with you and really listens

April 27th, 2016
Legal Secretary
Dr. Meyer is a wonderful doctor. She really spends the time with you and listens to your questions and concerns. She is well worth the wait time because she is a doctor that really cares about your health and takes time with you. I highly recommend Dr. Meyer. I have been seeing her for over 20 years and can't imagine ever going to another doctor. She's the best!

October 4th, 2015
Dr. Meyer is awesome. Sometimes you have to wait, but that is because she spends time with you, listens, and monitors your health. If you have the sniffles and are in a hurry, they have other doctors there you can see. If you want a doctor that takes time and is thorough, go to Dr. Meyer.

August 20th, 2014
She was extremely late, well over two hours to be exact. I would have left due to the wait, but scheduling an appointment with her was not easy. Her bedside manner was appalling, she was rude, and accused me of lying. She continually put me down. Needless to say I felt worse after my appointment than I did before.

June 3rd, 2013
Not Worth The Wait
I saw Dr. Meyer for a few years as my family physician and I was pretty much fooled by the amount of time she spent with patients. I didn't mind the wait too much (it tended to be an hour or more) because when she got to you she was very thorough; or so it seemed. Eventually, I realized that she did not have any idea what problem I was actually having and it ended up being something quite simple that was diagnosed by another general physician on the first visit somewhere else. I am very dissatisfied with her and her medical knowledge. She was not very receptive to my complaints or my input, but rather if what I said did not fit what she thought or expected she did not listen. I do not think this was out of malice or because of an overly inflated ego, I just get the impression that her knowledge is not up to par at all and she does not know how to connect symptoms or admit when she is unsure of something. Overall, I do not recommend her at all.

December 1st, 2012
Great dr but not prompt. Plan on spending at least 21/2 hours in her office. Ok bedside manner. Can be abrupt and refuses to listen to treatments that patients may ask about, her way or the highway!

April 6th, 2011
Helpful Dr
Dr Meyer is great in researching and figuring out your insurance. She spends time with you and goes over your options and diagnosis. Highly recommended.

July 23rd, 2017