Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christine Milosis
Dr. Christine Milosis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Basking Ridge, NJ, with another office in Elizabeth, NJ. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Milosis is affiliated with Riverview Medical Center, Saint Clare`s Healthsystem and St. Clare's Hospital-Denville. She speaks English.
Dr. Christine Milosis has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christine Milosis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Dr. Frank Dos Santos
Basking Ridge, NJ 0.34 mi16
Dr. Seema Bery
Basking Ridge, NJ 0.41 mi22
Dr. Deborah Petrowsky
Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Basking Ridge, NJ 0.52 mi19