A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Milosis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Milosis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Milosis, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Milosis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Milosis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- St. Clare's Hospital-Denville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Milosis MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine Milosis practice?
- Dr. Christine Milosis has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Milosis practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Emergency Physicians and Elizabeth Internists.