Dr. Christine Elizabeth Moorhead MD and FAAD is a female Dermatologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Moorhead, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moorhead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Moorhead practice?
Dr. Christine Moorhead practices Dermatology and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Debary, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Mary, FL and Ormond Beach, FL.
See Debary Dermatologists.