A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Moorhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Moorhead, MD, FAAD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Moorhead graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Moorhead has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moorhead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans