Overall Review

3.6

September 8th, 2016
Our kids have both seen Dr. Narrin since they were born. She has been a very good doctor. She is very even-keeled. She is fast on the exams for the kids sake, but will also sit and answer any questions we have. Love her staff and the x-ray gal. My only constructive thought is she didn't give me much advice as a new mom.

March 27th, 2012
Very Discouraged!
Both my daughters have been seen by Dr. Narrin and my youngest even get ADHD meds through her. They have been seeing her for the last three years. They really like her and we did too. We mentioned that the school needed us to look at evaluation our oldest child for ADHD and we were told that Dr. Narrin will not take anymore ADHD kids. Very disheartning to say the least. She sees both of them and all she would need to do is write a priscription for meds if needed for my oldest child and they told her they couldn't see her anymore because she had to take on another doctors patients while she was ill and couldn't take on anymore. I don't see any justification in that! They are siblings and they were her patients for the last three years, how could a doctor pushed these two girls aside to take on other patients that aren't even hers! Needless to say we went on to another pediatrician but it's really hard to tell the girls that Dr. Narrin can't see them anymore they have to go somewhere else. I will not recommend her at all very poor business decision on her part. She should think about her patients/children before she does something like this!