A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Baker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Baker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine Baker practice?
- Dr. Christine Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Baker practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Abingdon, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.