A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Baker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Hunter Holmes McGuire Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Baker MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christine Baker practice?
- Dr. Christine Baker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Baker practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Abingdon, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.