Dr. Christine Nedeau MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2013
don't recommend
I've seen Dr. Nedeau a few times. At my first visit she seemed to be very professional and asked about my past health history or any other health issue i'm having. She spent good amount of time with me doing exams on me and answering all the questions i had. But in all the other visits other than my first visit she seemed to be in rush and even didn't want to check or explain any other issues other than the one i had scheduled an appointment for. She also doesn't do all required exams on you in annual physical exam which every doctor should perform in annual physical exams.

April 7th, 2013
Dr. Nedeau is the BEST!
She is always professional, well-informed, and actually CARES about me. Never feel rushed in an appointment, even though I know she is busy seeing so many other patients. She always addresses OTHER concerns when it's not what I had set the appointment up for! I get calls directly from her when something serious is going on. So thankful there are doctors who still want to develop a relationship with their patients!

March 22nd, 2011
Had enough from Liberty Clinic
Dr. Nedeau has, several times, not been able to answer questions I have asked concerning illnesses/injuries. I have no confidence in her ability to treat medical problems and should have changed doctors after my first few problems with her I just kept thinking things would improve. She and her nurse are constantly getting my wife and I confused with other patients. They usually dont know our ages, previous conditions, medications even when they are holding our medical files. Her nurse is one of the least competent people I have ever dealt with in a professional setting. We have, multiple times, received follow-up calls concerning other patients.Wait times at the Liberty Clinic are commonly 45 minutes to an hour. The office staff at Liberty clinic is rude and unprofessional. This is especially true of the check-out people.

October 16th, 2010
not so good
At first we were satisfied with dr Nedeau, but we started noticing that every single time we have to wait at least 30 minutes in the waiting area and then another 20 minutes in the room. A few times we had to wait over 1 hour. The ladies at the fromt desk told us it is very common with dr Nedeau. She is also doesn't do a good job explaining the diagnosis and always seems in a rush. And to make matters worse, her nurse is extremely rude.

September 29th, 2015