A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Nelson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Carol Nelson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Christine Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.