A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Nelson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Carol Nelson MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Christine C. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Christine Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Ophthalmologists.