Dr. Christine Nguyen MD Patient Reviews

3.6

July 2nd, 2015
Dr. Nguyen is not only compassionate, she is thorough. She is a gentle soul with an intelligent mind.

March 25th, 2015
It's just a business with this Dr.
I find Dr. Nguyen, abrupt, dismissive , cold and uncaring. Office staff is courteous. Calling to get an appointment or other medical help is an extremely difficult maze of prompts, holds, and Horrible, screeching music while you are put on hold. It is something you want to avoid unless you have 15 minutes to here prompts and awful screeching music. I recently went for a physical and she did not ask me how I was feeling or give me one chance to discuss problems I was having. It was just her looking at me and out the door. Yet she requires I come back every six months for refills on my prescriptions but never discusses the medicines I am taking with me at all, never. I had several issues I wanted to discuss but was never given the opportunity. I have seen her multiple times and have decided this is it, there has to be a Dr. Who cares about me as a person, not just someone to make come in every six months if they want their prescriptions filled.

March 27th, 2014
worst experience I ever had in my life with the doctor and her staff
It was definitely the worst experience i had with a doctor and her staff. Every thing the doctor was mentioning about my health was wrong. I realized from the first visit that she had a major issue even though she was very nice. All what I needed was a regular check up and basic blood tests that should be covered by my insurance 100%. Unfortunately I had to go again because she didn't submit the right blood test to the lab. After the second time I decided to change the doctor and all the stuff in that office no exceptions dealt with with me in a very harsh, mean, rude, and very arrogant way. they refuse to change a Doctor for me. I decided not to go there any more and I kept in receiving bills for basic tests that my insurance covered all the time. This office is a business oriented not a health care provider. All what they care about is charging money, never returning my phone calls when I complained about the charges. It was definitely a horrible experience I went there twice and I am never going there again and I don't recommend this office to any one.

November 27th, 2011
I would recommend this doctor to all women I know.