A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Northrup:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Northrup is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Northrup, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Northrup graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Northrup has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, Vt
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Medical Center Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Dee Northrup MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine D. Northrup practice?
- Dr. Christine Northrup has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Northrup practices Internal Medicine near Shelburne, VT.
See Shelburne Internists.