Overall Review

March 13th, 2014
no heart
odd reading another review that says she's a pill pusher...I went to see her after my doctor of 4 years closed her clinic, and she refused to continue the pain management plan, even with my 20 years of medical records and MRIs...no treatment plan for pain was given. I've been suffering now for a year and she still doesn't care at all, keeps treating me like a liar. worst doctor I've ever been to.

July 22nd, 2010
I did not feel comfortable wit the office staff, they were rude (one in particular). Dr. Norton's assistant did not relay several messages left via voicemail& I found that extremely unprofessional. I was unimpressed with Dr. Norton's knowledge of specific issues and drug interactions and effects. I did not trust her and am not going back. I want a doctor fully competent in the areas of concern. She did not meet my expectations at all.

June 28th, 2010
She prescribed me a medication then kept increasing the dosage. She is a pill pusher and does not know what she is doing. Do not go to her! I would feel more comfortable going to my veternarian than het. She is incompetent and unscrupulous.