A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Fitzgibbons MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, and Worcester Pulmonologists.