A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgibbons Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgibbons graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Fitzgibbons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine M Fitzgibbons MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Fitzgibbons practice?
- Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons has 1 office location.
Dr. Christine Fitzgibbons practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Internists, Worcester Critical Care Practitioners, and Worcester Pulmonologists.