A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt graduated from International University Of The Health Sciences (Iuhs), Basseterre.
Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt practice?
- Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip, NY.
See Bay Shore Primary Care Doctors and Bay Shore Internists.