A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt graduated from International University Of The Health Sciences (Iuhs), Basseterre.
Dr. O'Donoghue Kitt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt practice?
- Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christine O'Donoghue Kitt practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Bay Shore, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Islip, NY.
See Bay Shore Family Physicians and Bay Shore Internists.