A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Oehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Oehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Oehler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Oehler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oehler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Oehler practice?
Dr. Christine Oehler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.