A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Oehler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Oehler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Oehler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Oehler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Oehler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird BHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Maria Oehler MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Christine M. Oehler practice?
- Dr. Christine Oehler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christine Oehler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Peoria, AZ.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.