A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christine Orders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christine Orders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christine Orders, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Catheter Ablation
- Preventive Medicine
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Orders graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Orders has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christine Ellen Orders MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christine E. Orders practice?
- Dr. Christine Orders has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christine Orders practices Internal Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists.